New opportunity for a Pricing Analyst to join a top 10 Freight Forwarding company
Experience in Freight Pricing is preferred however our client may consider candidates with Air/Ocean
and Road Operations experience.
Duties are; but not limited to:
· Responsible for answering ad-hoc quote requests & RFQ participation
· Managing deadlines that are, set for customers internally as well externally
· Work as per clients Operational Performance Standards
· Stay in close contact with Sales and Account Management team in order to handle the requests on time that are coming in from their customers regarding pricing
· Stay in close contact with product managers/teams as well as the Regional Pricing team
· Work together to ensure timely follow up on the open quote and global bid requests
· Customer communication and follow up on provided ad-hoc quotes
· Maintain contact with bid owners to support and follow up on bid results
· Maintain close communication with carriers to work on ad-hoc (flight) options and rates
· Make sure that pricing is up to date and distributed within the network and customers
· Be able to provide insurance rates when requested
· Be able and willing to provide general support to teams regarding requests for pricing
· Maintaining good and close communication with the product, customer service teams
· Promote compliance in diligently following all company policies and regulations and in being the role model of integrity and pride for all employees
Hours are Monday to Friday 09:00 - 17:30
Salary is between GBP25,000 - GBP30,000 depending on experience
Please send C.Vs direct to email@example.com
* We are only able to accept applications from candidates with previous experience for this role.
If you do not hear from us your application has been unsuccessful.