Our client is looking for 2 x key account operator to join their team.
1 full time and 1 - 12 month contract covering Maternity Leave.
Proactively support the team with the day to day running of the department, including but not limited to:
· Monitor and action the department emails throughout the day and proactively react to new and live requests as they happen.
· Coordinate Air, Road and Courier shipments to/from the UK and Cross Trade moments from start to finish
· Ensure good communication and working relationships are maintained with clients/overseas agents/suppliers.
· Accurately capture cost accruals, & querying with suppliers, agents, or reviewing on daily basis
· Run and monitor the billing by running an unbilled list, reviewing the status of shipments and billing out according on the internal system
· Collate and bill out shipments weekly
· Sending out of invoices within SLA and back up documentation to the relevant party.
· Review and monitor all live shipments through the tracking report.
· Review and monitor delays and comments in our internal system relating to any delays
· Review and monitor to the POD timelessness and accuracy
· Support the manager with adhoc requests
· Plan and organise own workload and work well independently and within a team.
· Be Professional, self-motivated and conscientious with good initiative and good attention to detail
· Have a strong desire to work hard and exceed customer expectations at all times
· Ad-hoc duties as and when required from time to time by management as and when required from time to time by management
*if you have not heard back from us within 7 working days please assume you have been unsuccessful*