Salary: 26-30k depending on experience
Hours: Mon- Fri 9.00am - 5.30pm
Minimum 1-2 years entry experience.
Quarterly bonus scheme if Company meets budget Targets
Company pension scheme
Holidays: 20 days per annum increasing by one day for every one years continuous service up to a maximum of 25 days
Must use ASM GEMS / Sequoia
Consols Break Bulk
1. Negotiating contracts, transportation and handling costs.
2. Obtaining, checking and preparing documentation to meet customs and insurance requirements, packing specifications, and compliance with overseas countries' regulations and fiscal regimes.
3. Offering consolidation services by air, sea and road - ensuring cost-effective and secure solutions to small shippers with insufficient cargo to utilise their own dedicated units.
4. Liaising with third parties to move goods (by road, rail, air or sea) in accordance with customer requirements.
5. Arranging insurance and assisting the client in the event of a claim.
6. Understanding and use of electronic e-mail, word documents and excel is vital.
7. Arranging payment of freight and other charges, or collection of payment on behalf of the client.
8. Advising customers on use of the Companys tracking and management reporting systems.
9. Arranging air transport for urgent and high-value freight and managing the risk door to door.
10. Liaising with management for large volumes and out-of-gauge movements by air, ocean and road.
11. Dealing with special arrangements for transporting delicate cargoes, dangerous goods and other fragile goods.
12. Arranging courier and specialist hand-carry services.
13. Working closely with customers, colleagues and third parties to ensure smooth operations to deadlines.
14. Maintaining visibility and control through all phases of the journey, including assisting with the production of management reports and statistical and unit cost analysis.
15. Maintaining current knowledge of relevant legislation, political situations and other factors that could affect the movement of freight.
16. Invoice in accordance with the customers quotation or Company rates provided.
17. Good communication and organisation skills.
18. Must follow strict timelines and KPI targets.
** If you havent heard from us within 7 working days please assume you have been unsuccessful this time**