Air Logistics Specialist
We have a fantastic opportunity for an Air Logistics Specialist to join our client at Heathrow to work on specialist contracts
The Air Logistics Specialist will be responsible for managing the total import or export process for Air Logistics customers based on customer service requirements to a set standard while maintaining and developing customer relationships.
The ideal applicant would have knowledge of full import or export procedures including customs clearances.
The role will involve dealing with the full imports process - quotations / customs entries / customer service / collections, deliveries & billing.
· Handling air imports or exports from start to finish
· Customer quotes
· Customer KPIs
· Communication with external suppliers and government bodies
· Operationally handle all import shipments on our in house system
· Deliver high levels of customer service
· Support commercial awareness and management team
· Support and assist colleagues in other departments
· Any other duties as required for the smooth operation of the department
Skills and Experiences
· Experience in either freight forwarding or transport planning with key focus on airfreight.
· Ability to understand and execute new processes.
· Excellent knowledge of MS office features, especially excel.
· Understand & respect the company confidentiality and compliance regulations (Code of Conduct).
· Strong affinity with required customer quality standards.
· Very good time management skills with the ability to set priorities, fulfil critical tasks in time and keep to deadlines.
· Perseverance and resistant to challenge.
· Cope with change and embrace new technologies, demonstrate change management mind-set.
Fantastic benefits, 23 days holiday
Salary up to GBP31,000k
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
* We are only able to accept applications from candidates with previous experience for this role.
If you do not hear from us your application has been unsuccessful.