Air Import Operations / Customer Services x2
Working on an alternate shift pattern
Thursday to Monday 07:00-15:00 Earlys
Thursday to Monday 14:00-22:00 Lates
Ensure timely movement of Freight and information, while providing an exceptional customer service within the Air Import department
Ideal candidate will have Import background with customer services
Qualifications, Experience and Education Requirements
· 6 months to 1 year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Understanding of international freight documentation process a plus.
· Effective interpersonal skills, including proven abilities to listen, comprehend, effectively communicate clearly and concisely to obtain positive results.
· Pro-active, strong organizational skills.
· Good computer skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
· IATA certification (preferred)
· Fluent in English.
Please send your CV to email@example.com
* We are only able to accept applications from candidates with previous experience for this role.
If you do not hear from us your application has been unsuccessful.