We are working with an established Freight Forwarder based near Heathrow Airport.
Looking for recruit an Import Operations Clerk -
Monday to Friday 9am-6pm
· Ensure quotation requests from customers are responded in a timely manner.
· Investigate and implement the most cost effective dispatch of each shipment in accordance to customers request.
· Liaise and negotiate with the Suppliers to ensure their costs are being provided at the time of booking.
· Manage all necessary documentation and online forms for the efficient, cost-effective and lawful execution of all import activities.
· Provide collection / delivery notes.
· Ensuring customs Entries are being completed as per the written instructions from the customer.
· Arrange direct drives as customer request.
· Arrange On board Courier when necessary.
· Maintain and manage records of shipments in and out of Heathrow, facility in compliance with AOE, UK Customs Law.
· Ensure billing is completed.
· Locate and track shipments and respond to customer queries.
· 3 years plus Imports Operations experience
· Sound Knowledge of Customs entries - CDS advantage
· Sound IT skills
· Knowledge of Box top advantage
· Knowledge of E-Customs - advantage
· Strong organisation skills
· Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
Please forward CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you do not hear from us within 7 days then unfortunately your application has been