We are working with an established Freight Forwarder near Heathrow, who have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Air Import Specialist.
The role is working Monday to Friday 8am - 4.30pm then 1 in 5 weekends Saturday/Sunday 8am.3pm then have Thursday/Fridays off.
You are responsible for delivering a quality service, to both Internal/external clients, whilst processing air imports consignments.
· Track the arrivals of cargo via web, with JAS origin and warehouse.
· Receive the customer service transmission, and send then to the warehouse before 8 hours arrival of the flight.
· Report missing documents/packages to customer service, origin and customer.
· Enter forward the transmissions sent by customer services, origin and customer
· Generate the notice of arrival of the cargo to the warehouse/fiscal warehouse send the dispatch.
· Generate the invoice for freight and handling of the operation as soon as the cargo arrives.
· Generate bad letters to the airlines in the established times.
· Coordinate the sending of documents to customers by courier.
· Issue insurance according to customer service instruction.
· Comply with customs transmissions at the time regulated by customs.
· Notify the client of the arrival of their cargo immediately
· Daily tracking of all pending flights, reporting delays or other.
We are looking for previous Air Imports experience, advantage cargo.
Self-motivated, organised, good attention to detail, IT Literate, used to working to deadlines.
Please forward CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
· We are only able to accept applications from candidates with previous experience for the role.
* If you do not hear from us your application has been unsuccessful