ILS Logistics Specialist required to join a large and respected Freight Forwarding organisation located close to Heathrow.
Must have a minimum of 1 years operational experience.
The role will include but not limited to the below:
Customer Relations - Exports and Imports:
· Liaise with customers on a daily basis taking bookings via email and telephone and dealing with minor complaints
· Create HAWBs, cut manifest and MAWBs, print export labels
· Complete all necessary security certificates
· Check all documentation for the purpose of air export
· Create customs entries
· Send pre-alerts to destinations and follow up on all shipments
· Provide updates and proof of delivery to customers where required
· Import training will be given for back up to newly formed ILS Import Team
The Air Operations Agent is the first point of contact with both internal and external customers and the link between the airlines, shippers, hauliers, etc. Responsible for the following key activities.
· Achieve personal and operational targets and report any problems that may affect performance ie prepare all paperwork for customs and airlines or monitor outbound flights and truck services
· Ensure shipment procedures are followed according to operational procedures and highlight any concerns to line manager ie generate manifests or security letters
· Maintain and enter accurate data on all company systems
· Request materials and services needed to achieve targets
· Contribute to safety and hygiene standards
· Good knowledge of Windows, Word, Excel and NES would be an advantage
are Monday - Friday 09:00 till 17:00 however must be flexible
Salary is between GBP22,000 - GBP28,000 depending on experience
Please send C.V's direct to email@example.com
* We are only able to accept applications from candidates with previous experience for this role.
If you do not hear from us your application has been unsuccessful.