Our client is currently seeking a Freight Operations Supervisor to join their well established company based local to Heathrow.
Import and Export experience is required along with knowledge of both Airfreight and Seafreight - stronger on one mode would also be considered.
Requirements of the position are but not limited too:
· Managing a team of up to 6 staff
· Ensuring adequate work loads are distributed amongst the team and ensuring the highest of quality and standards of customer service are met
· Holding regular team meetings
· Assisting the Overseas Manager with staff appraisals, development and recruitment
· Customer visits and accompanied visits with other BDMs and Branch Manager as required
· Assisting with Month End and Year End Reporting requirements ensuring all financial activities have been completed in accordance with deadlines
· Key account responsibility including operations duties, co-ordinating and completing shipments, tracking and providing updates and completing financial obligations
· UK travel to attend Customer/Company meetings, potential for Overseas travel as required
· Ensuring company HR policies are maintained
· Ensuring company financial guidelines are maintained
· Enforcing compliance regulations
· Ensuring data quality is maintained
are Monday to Friday 09:00 till 17:30 however flexibility is required
Salary is between GBP33,000 - GBP37,000 depending on experience
Please email C.V's directly to email@example.com
If you do not hear from us your application has been unsuccessful.