Our client is looking for an Area Sales Manager to join their team.
You will report to the Managing Director.
The Area Sales Manager is a key position. The position is responsible for driving the sales and marketing activities of the product range in the South of the UK. It will have independence, but will require working to goals. You will be based from the office, but you will be required to travel within the UK to visit customers and their sites, predominantly in the South. On occasions, you will be required to visit the headquarters in Germany.
You will responsible for (the list is not exhaustive):
· Assisting with the annual sales and marketing plan
· Achieving the sales to meet the budget both in turnover and profit terms
· Developing new customers, building a sales pipeline and supporting existing customers. This includes telephoning (including cold calling), visiting and making presentations to customers
· Developing and supporting key accounts in conjunction with the MD
· Building relationships with companies selling complementary products with view to developing distribution partner channels
· Producing quotations and tender returns
· Assisting with the CRM package
· Producing regular sales reports e.g. sales pipeline
· Producing sales forecasts e.g. monthly, quarterly and yearly
· Developing strategic partnerships with suppliers
· Assisting with advertising, PR activities and Mailshots for the North.
· Assisting and manning exhibition stands & road shows
· Providing customer product specification requirements to the product Management team
· Coordinating with the Operations Manager and his team with regard to the installation, maintenance and service of sold projects.
· Monitoring and assisting with the sales of maintenance agreements
Excellent commission structure additional (0.5 to 1% of sales value)
Company Car. Pension.
*If you have not heard back from us within 7 working days please assume you have been unsuccessful*