Freight Forwarding Business Development Executive required to join busy freight agent
This job involves identifying new business opportunities among existing customers and to identify new business outside of our current customer base.
Developing strong relationships and answering client queries to ensure the delivery of suitable and consistently excellent operational solutions to our customers. Experience of Air, Sea and Road Freight is necessary. This position may require occasional travel.
If you have a flair for client communication and are motivated to identify and grow new business, wed like to meet you. Ideally, candidates for this role will know how to meet ambitious individual and team-wide targets.
· Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales targets
· Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
· Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
· Prepare reports on account status
· Collaborate with team members to identify and grow opportunities.
· Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
· Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
Ideally you will have worked in a similar position for around 1-2 years
Monday to Friday
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
* We are only able to accept applications from candidates with previous experience for this role.
If you do not hear from us your application has been unsuccessful.