We are working with a Medium Freight Forwarder near Heathrow.
Looking for Export Sea Freight Operator.
Purpose of the role: Manage Sea exports from Pre-alert to Final Delivery and be responsible for the profit margins for all allocated accounts.
· Monitor personal and shared inboxes, acknowledge and deal with all emails that reference your allocated customers
· Customer communication and updates are paramount for this role.
· Monitor ETAs in Cargo Wise and ensure that all documents are in CW edoc.
· Ensure that the import is sent to customs clearance department min 7 days before ETA.
· Provide freight rates if required.
· Arrange delivery booking as soon as possible to minimize any delay, using nominated haulage companies depending on delivery points and POD,
· Once delivered pass file to Billing team using Leg Viewer in CW.
· Ensure that any loses, low margins are explained.
· 1 year + previous experience in the freight forwarding industry handling sea exports.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Strong time management skills and ability to prioritise workload
· Ability to work under pressure and complete tasks to tight deadlines.
· Experience of Cargo Wise would be advantage.
Training will be given in areas needed.
Monday to Friday 8,30am-5.30pm
Please forward CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
· IF you do not hear from us within 7 days, unfortunately you application has been unsuccessful.