Our client is looking for a Sea Freight Coordinator within Imports and Exports.
Sea Freight Coordinator is a professional who provides quality of sea freight for clients across the UK and Europe.
The Successful candidate will take on a range of responsibilities to support the Ocean Freight projects within the business while ensuring the customer service are up to date on business activity within Imports & Exports, dealing with 3rd party haulers, negotiating. cost effective and working with the warehouse.
Customs knowledge is essential.
· Proven experience in Ocean Imports & Exports for FCL and LCL from start to finish - Essential.
· Experience in Quoting & Booking jobs - Essential.
· Excellent customer service, interpersonal and communication skills - Essential.
· Knowledge and experience in Customs.
· Commercial awareness.
· Excellent Computer skills.
· Be highly motivated and professional.
· Monitoring and manage day to day operations for sea freight and transport for clients.
· Log incoming quotation requests and manage to provide a cost- effective and competitive delivery/collection rate.
· Booking of deliveries and collections.
· Negotiating costs with suppliers.
· Communicating with transport and warehouse department to ensure availability in the warehouse.
· Communicating details transport to all customers.
Monday to Friday 9am-6pm
Please forward CVs to email@example.com <
If you do not hear from us within 7 days, your application has been unsuccessful.