Small Freight forwarder based near Heathrow Airport are looking to recruit a Sea freight Clerk.
Role - ensure that the sea freight imports/exports cycles are completed within agreed timescales and within customers budget requirements.
* Manage the movement of products/equipment/materials in and out of the country in
Accordance with organisational policy and procedure, and to comply with relevant local,
and international law and process.
* Manage the necessary documentation and online forms for the efficient, cost-effective and
Lawful execution of all import/export activities.
* Maintain and share with colleagues as appropriate, personal knowledge of all relevant
Import/export law and procedures, tariffs, licences and restrictions.
* Communicate with export and import and related authorities consistent with overall aims
And requirement of the organisation.
* Plan and Implement import/export strategy and activities consistent with overall aims and
Requirements of the organisation.
* Manage/liaise with stock control, warehousing and distribution activities influenced by the
* To make sure consignments are costed & Invoiced correctly in accordance with the
Agreed charges ensuring profitability.
Hours Monday to Friday 9am-17.00pm
Need imports/exports experience ideally within perishables.
Please forward CV's to email@example.com
* We are only able to accept applications from candidates with previous experience for the role.
* If you do not hear from us your application has been Unsuccessful.