We are working with a Medium Freight Forwarder near Heathrow Airport, who are recruiting for a
Sea Import Coordinator.
We are looking for 2 years+ experience within Sea Imports.
* Customer communication and updates are paramount for this role
* Monitor personal and shared inboxes, acknowledge and deal with all emails that reference
your allocated customer.
* Open files in CargoWise and ensure that all documents are in CW edoc
* Ensure that the Import is sent to customs clearance department min 7 days before ETA. Provide freight rates and check that all needed documents are present for effective
* Arrange delivery booking as soon as possible to minimize any delay, due to the current
haulage shortages and always keep the customer informed.
* Add costs and sales to the file and invoice once goods are delivered.
* Ensure that any loses, low margins are explained.
We are looking for an individual with
* Min 2 year's experience in sea imports
* Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
* Strong time management skills and the ability to prioritise workload and multi task
* Ability to work under pressure and complete tasks to tight deadlines
* Providing relevant information to enable effective decision making
* Experience with Cargo Wise would be advantage.
Please forward CV's to email@example.com
* We are only able to accept applications from candidates with previous experience for the role.
* If you do not hear from us your application has been unsuccessful