Junior Operations Co-Ordinator
This is an integral role, pivotal to the success of the Business. The primary function of the role is to coordinate delivery services for several key accounts. The Junior Operations Coordinator is expected to take ownership of daily operational activities, and support identifying solutions and implement appropriate action plans to overcome such daily operational scenarios.
The Junior Operations Coordinator will understand all elements of their customer accounts and embrace the ethos of achieving operational and customer service excellence.
· Help manage requests for deliveries, collections, relocations for key customers
· Book jobs for customers on internal system, raise relevant paperwork and maintain up to date information on the company database
· Understand the specific requirements of key customers - internal process, customer product etc.
· Liaise with customers, keeping them constantly updated during all stages of the order lifecycle
· Take ownership of orders from end to end
· Ensure a professional and efficient service is delivered at all times
· Order services as required from third party suppliers in relation to customers requirements
· Deal with ad-hoc customer enquiries by phone and e-mail
· Assist team members as required and provide support to team leader as directed
· Work with internal staff to ensure a professional and efficient service delivery
· Deal with ad-hoc customer enquiries - quotes, reports, inventory management etc.
· Ensure 100% job file accuracy before passing to accounts team
· Process the team mail box activity efficiently in line with team/department targets
Key Skills and Experience
· Minimum 1 years Customer Service experience in a similar role
· Experience of working in a transport, logistics or Installations environment
· Meticulous attention to detail and a customer focused approach
· Strong general level of education
· IT literate, competent user of Microsoft office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
· Excellent demonstrable communication skills - written and verbal
· Strong team player with a flexible positive attitude - will need to work extended hours at peak times
Monday to Friday 9-5.30
Salary up to GBP21k
Please send your CV to email@example.com