We are working with an established organisation based near Heathrow, who have an exciting opportunity for a Trainee Shipping Administrator.
You will be working as part of a team responsible for interaction with internal and external customers.
Monday to Friday 36.25 hours a week between 8am-6pm , Training will be given in all below.
· To code accounts payable invoices related to shipping
· To arrange/ submit clearance of all imports form EU/WW
· To file all customs declarations from Couriers EU/WW export dispatches on the internal system.
· To raise and submit EU/WW export freight quotations when required via Air/Road/Sea.
· To track and update sales coordinator on courier shipment discrepancies for Export & Imports.
· To chase all EU/WW COS/ Customs documents for Imports and exports
· TO prepare and process all aspects of export documentation from dispatch to shipping of the goods.
We are looking individual with good IT skills, excellent communication skills and keen to learn, any admin work experience advantage.
Salary GBP19K per year , plus 10% a month on attendance and bonus at end of year.
Please forward CV to email@example.com
· IF you do not hear from us within 7 days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful