Our client is looking for a Transport Fleet Manager to join their busy team.
Reporting to the Head of Transport and Warehouse Operations. The Transport Fleet Manager will undertake any duties / responsibilities at the request of any Senior Management.
· Responsible for all company vehicles as well as employed drivers Tachograph downloads
· Ensuring that all emailed enquiries / bookings are dealt with in a timely manner
· Day to day running of the Transport Fleet
· Implement and manage new processes introduced by the management team
· Work with all drivers regarding drivers hours, vehicle cleanliness and vehicle checks
· making sure all company vehicles are upto date on current MOT and servicing
· Ensure all vehicle repairs and damages are dealt with and logged
International CPC essential
Full responsibility for company O Licence
· Previous managerial experience essential - ideally in managing drivers and office staff
· Extensive knowledge of both UK and European road networks
· Knowledge and understanding of producing departmental KPI records
· Excellent time management skills
· Good computer skills
Monday to Friday 0900 - 1800
GBP40,000 - GBP50,000 depending upon experience
* We are only able to accept applications from candidates with previous experience for this role.
If you do not hear from us your application has been unsuccessful*