Our client is looking for a transport planner to join their busy team.
You will be working in a busy transport office, dealing with customers via telephone and email.
You will be working Monday - Friday from the hours of 08:00-18:00
Your main responsibilities will be:
· Providing quotations for special collections/deliveries
· Liaise with transport provider to monitor progress and performance of daily transport requirements
· General office duties
· Route planning
· Plan and utilize domestic vehicles for Road Freight and Logistics
· Vehicle maintenance
Requirements needed are:
· Knowledge of transport and planning
· Administration and organisational skills
· Dealing with customers and resolving issues
· Working under pressure
· Commercial skills
* We are only able to accept applications from candidates with previous experience for this role.
If you do not hear from us your application has been unsuccessful*