Our client is looking for a Warehouse Forklift Operative for Nights to join their Warehouse team.
The preferred candidate will ideally need to hold a valid counter balance forklift licence, if they have an expired licence we can arrange a refresher we just need someone who is comfortable using a forklift.
· Experience of handling temperature controlled & time critical consignments.
· Specialist (Life Sciences / AOG) Courier Operations Experience.
· Experience of working to strict deadlines
· Comprehensive understanding of the various temperature-controlled packaging solutions available on the open market to forwarders.
· Comprehensive understanding of Courier / Freight Operations including Import / Export / Warehouse & Transport.
· Understanding of Warehouse milestones (Goods In / Goods Out)
· Teamwork skills and strong self-motivation ability.
· Good numeric ability.
· Ability to work successfully under pressure
· Excellent time management skills.
· High Level computer skills, Word / Excel / PowerPoint essential
· Analytical ability
· Communication skills
duties and responsibilities:
Process all Import & Export consignments as they transit through the LHR facility
Upon receipt, all consignments must undertake our ''Goods In'' pocess in out internal; system of documentation review, check weigh, dimension check and where required re-icing
Upon departure of consignments, all consignments must undertake our ''Goods Out'' process in our internal system of documentation review, piece count,dimension check and where required, re-icing
Selection & preparation of temperature - controlled packaging solutions from our onsite inventory to include (PCM / Liquid Nitrogen & Dry ice solutions) in conjunction with client requirements
Selection & preparation of temperature loggers & GPS trackers from our onsite inventory in conjuction with client requirements.
Performing & recording of quality checks made of the re-usable temperature - controlled packaging solutions in our inventory
Shared responsibility for the cleaning, re-stocking & system updates associated to & required for the re-usable packaging inventory
Clear & concise communication of discrepancies
Serving of both employed & subcontractor drivers who report to the LHR facility
Loading & unloading of vehicles both manually & using the onsite forklift
Preparation of consol consignments for transferring to other facilities
Data entry of key milestone information
Shared responsibility of departamental mailbox, to include the receipt of new packaging bookings and internal queries
Dealing with telephone enquiries from Internal departments accurately and efficiently
Shared responsibility of ensuring the hygiene levels within the facility are maintained to the highest standards
Keep the Management team advised of potential & confirmed issues as they arise
Leave appropriate shift - report & handovers for the next shift when required
is GBP26K plus 15% night allowance.
Working hours 8pm-7am Weds-Sat. (4on3off shift)
*If you do not hear from us withing 7 working days it means your application was unsuccesfful.