Our client is looking for Warehouse Operatives x8
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
1. The ability to work on own initiative, often under pressure.
2. Positive attitude to rapid changing environment.
3. Physically able to carry out manual handling tasks.
4. Awareness of Health and Safety issues within the warehouse environment.
6. Good team player.
7. Good verbal communication skills.
8. Computer competency.
9. Forklift driving experience.
1. To provide and maintain a high level of service and accuracy in processing the movement of cargo in line with company and airline requirements.
2. To load and unload cargo.
3. To accept and release cargo from/to drivers ensuring that the correct consignments, accurate number of pieces and weights are being accepted/released.
4. To prepare cargo for flights including but not limited to; screening cargo for any forbidden items (full training provided). Building cargo onto ULDs in line with airline and company guidelines.
5. To process import cargo in a timely manner ensuring targets are met.
6. Using designated software and appropriate paperwork to correctly process import and export shipments in accordance with company, customs, and CAA regulations.
7. To work efficiently and effectively as part of a team.
8. To be adaptable and flexible in your approach to work
9. To complete any other such reasonable duties at the request of Management.
You will need a full 5 year checkable history with no gaps. A clean criminal record check. A valid CO (Cargo Operative) security certificate and a Forklift licence
The salary is GBP23800 to GBP27800 based on experience
The hours are 4on 4off (2 days, 2 nights) 0700 to 1900 and 1900 to 0700
* We are only able to accept applications from candidates with previous experience for this role.
If you do not hear from us your application has been unsuccessful.