· Load and off-load vehicles in a timely manner.
· Ensuring freight is screened in accordance with DFT/CAA compliance and is handled correctly and located and is identified as Known Cargo.
· Ensure all goods received are booked into the company within a timely manner and record data as necessary.
· Monitor the receipt, booking in and dispatch of all Cargo/Goods and record data in accordance with working procedures.
· Assist with labelling and palletizing.
· Respond to operational staff/customer queries.
· Ensure security obligations are met according to DFT/CAA regulations and compliance. This includes checking delivery driver IDs when receiving any freight and filling out the goods in check sheet, making sure that all warehouse doors are always locked and monitored, ready to challenge any unidentified persons in the warehouse immediately.
· Deal with Inventory requirements, logging incoming and outgoing shipments that are stored in our warehouse.
· Ensuring regular audits are carried out on the inventory held in the warehouse.
· Provide customers with inventory shipments on request in a timely manner including customs clearance, despatch processes and pod entry.
· Drive shipments to and from LHR when necessary.
· Keep warehouse tidy and organized.
· Maintain and share with colleagues as appropriate, personal knowledge of all relevant transport law and procedures and restrictions.
· Liaise with Warehouse Manager / Supervisor to identify any changes in work instructions and/or processes where appropriate, thus providing a reliant handling of Cargo/Goods.
· To undertake duties in accordance with defined processes and work instructions.
Qualifications and Experience
· Forklift Training
· Full clean driving licence
· Previous industry experience
· Have a full 5 year checkable work/background history and a clean criminal record
Full time Monday - Friday
09:00 - 18:00
Paying up to GBP30k
**If you have not heard back from us within 7 working days please assume you have been unsuccessful**