First Choice Staff require a Night Warehouse Operative for our client based in Feltham to work in their warehouse.
The position is for nights only based on 4 days on 4 days off rotation.
· Using a forklift truck to load and unload deliveries, or perform the task by hand.
· Performing detailed checks to ensure there are no missing or damaged items.
· Ensuring the products are brought to the correct storage space.
· Keeping an accurate record of all the stock in the companys management system so that it is easy to find items when necessary.
· Following safety protocols, especially when moving large packages and using heavy equipment.
· Retrieving goods and making sure they are shipped out with maximum efficiency.
· Work as part of a team.
· If you work as a packer, you will spend a lot of time at a conveyor belt where you place products into containers.
· Packers also make sure every order is packaged and labelled correctly.
· Loading goods on to delivery vehicles, and organising their transfer
Previous warehouse experience Preferable but full training will be provided
Live within a commutable distance of Feltham
Be physically fit as some heavy lifting may be involved
Be available for an immediate start
· You must have a full 5 year checkable work history
· A clean DBS check
· A valid Counter Balance Forklift Licence
You will need at least 2 years experience in airfreight industry and knowledge of bonded warehouse procedures is essential.
*If you have not heard back from us within 7 working days, please assume that you were unsuccesful. *