Sales Manager required for an International Moving company in Hertfordshire.
1. To generate and target new business opportunity through proactive selling of services.
2. To grow corporate revenues and gross margin in line with defined targets.
3. To ensure the highest level of sales and account management support is offered to prospective corporate clients and assignees throughout the sales and move process thus ensuring customer satisfaction and repeat business.
4. To maximise the conversion ratio and job profitability of allocated assignee moves.
5. To support and proactively liaise with the business development/account management team, internal service departments and global service partners ensuring opportunity is maximized.
6. To arrange and book all services with internal departments and partner agents connected with an international removal by air, by sea or by road ensuring that the clients expectations are met through consistent service excellence whilst costs are tightly controlled.
§ Receiving enquiries and to action immediately
§ To ensure sales and operational system are updated with client information as necessary
§ Undertake video surveying as required
§ To arrange efficient and prompt co-ordination
§ Data entry of new jobs and continuous updating of information
§ Provision of competitive quotes and negotiation with clients and assignees to ensure maximum conversion rates and profit levels
§ Ensuring prompt response to e-mail enquiries / rate requests
§ Ensuring that status updates are completed on computer system in timely manner
§ Ensure superior customer service levels are provided at all times
§ Meet shipping and accounting deadlines
§ Processing of invoices
§ Account portfolio to manage and expand as directed
§ Attend sales and review meetings as directed
§ Provide management information as required
§ Ensuring pre-payment of all moves that do not have agreed credit terms in place
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE:
§ Exceptional sales skills
§ Excellent industry knowledge
§ Strong relationship building
§ Ability to seek out new opportunities to develop
§ Accuracy in data input and administrative activity
§ Excellent customer focus
§ Ability to prioritise and manage large number of job files efficiently and work in highly pressurised environment
§ Willingness to be flexible in during business peak season
§ Good computer skills e.g. word / outlook
§ Good knowledge of geographical regions