Role: VP of Business Development - National Coverage (Houston Based)
Medium sized forwarder based in Houston with 11 offices nationwide are looking to appoint a new VP of Business Development to take over the reins of the commercial side of the business.
This company currently turnover close to $200 Million and are looking to grow with by 10 to 15% by the end of 2019. They currently offer the full supply chain solution including international, railcar transloading, domestic, railroad and express courier.
Only apply for the role if you have the following:
· Excellent leadership and communication skills.
· Experience in project management and/or sales.
· Bachelors degree is required.
· Knowledge of productivity tools and software.
Responsibilities of the job:
· Maintain fruitful relationships with clients and address their needs effectively.
· Oversee the sales process to attract new clients.
· Foster a collaborative environment within the organization.
· Gain more market share
· Drive sales and results across the sales team/ weekly calls and mentoring
Package: Base $80,000 to $130,000 + Car Alw ($650 a month) + Personal and Team Bonus + Full Benefits
Please send your resume to Daniel.firstname.lastname@example.org