Our client is looking for a Air/Sea Import Clerk to join their team
Senior Import Entry Co-Ordinator
Reporting To: Asst Operations Manager
1. Day to Day Receipt and booking in of pre-alerts on Imports
2. Breakdown and supervise Import consolidations
3. Supervision and maintenance of ETSF records
4. Supervise and support clearance of Import arrivals under Sea or Air
5. Arrangement of import deliveries and co-ordination of transport including export collections
6. Contact with clients to ensure delivery deadlines are met
7. Import billing and passing of purchase invoices
8. Supervision of the Sea freight Import activities
9. Support Asst. Ops Manager in sourcing data on Imports and reporting any related matters as may be required by the Ops and Senior Managers. Responding to customer problems and complaints to ensure timely resolution of issuesLiaison for overseas offices.
11. Back up support for Assistant Manager in his absence and Import operational staff as also to assist in any other reasonable duties requested for by the department Management.
Other Important activities: Provides a lot of support to other departments & colleagues with regards to Customs and logistical issues.
Shift - Monday - Friday
09:00 - 17:30
*If you have not heard back from us within 7 working days please assume you have been unsuccessful*