We have a fantastic opportunity for a Sea Logistics Import Customer Care Specialist to join our team in Dartford #SeaLogistics
The Sea Logistics Import Customer Care Specialist will be part of a team within the Customer Care Location (CCL) responsible for direct interaction with our customers, proactive customer service, problem solving, customer follow up, interaction with our sales colleagues and equally as important, ensuring that our Operational Care Centres (OCCs) have all of the necessary information (including systematic information) to be able to execute on our customer behalf. The Customer Care Specialist is responsible for ensuring that our customers experience is a positive one each and every time they engage with as well as documenting and investigating any deviations from the expected level of service provided. All of these activities are to be executed via Customer Care system.
· Ensure all requests carried out to the pre-set service levels and standard procedures, in a timely manner, in line with the KPI requirements.
· Focus on improving customer satisfaction by delivering high quality services to be evidenced via our NPS customer thermometer.
· Ensure service excellence by leveraging a high level of forwarding and market knowledge.
· Monitor customer shipments in order to provide proactive updates to customers and to problem solve (by collaborating with other stake-holders) in anticipation of a customer complaint.
· Document, investigate and conduct root cause analysis on any deviations using our client systems
· Manage tasks through Business Process Automation tools (BPA) and all related features such as task tags.
· Inclusion and transfer of customer requirements into the client systems (including sold rates and other agreements) so that Operational Care Centres (OCCs) are clearly informed about deliverables.
· Field complaint calls and provide problem resolution in alignment with stakeholders.
· Experience in either freight forwarding or transport planning with key focus on Sea Logistics.
· Experience in Sea Logistics Import Operations
· Strong customer service orientation and an ability to communicate effectively and confidently and with an approachable nature.
· Excellent organisational skills, strong interpersonal skills with the ability to problem solve.
· Strong affinity with required customer quality standards and able to work on own initiative as well as building strong relationships and collaborating with the team.
· Excellent time management skills, able to set priorities, fulfil critical tasks in time and keep to deadlines. You'll also be persistent and able to manage change and embrace new technologies.
· Ability to understand and execute new processes.
· Excellent knowledge of MS office, specifically Excel.
If you would like to become a valued member of our team then we will also make sure that youre rewarded for your commitment and expertise. We are offering a competitive salary and 23 days holiday plus bank holidays. You will also have the opportunity to join the contributory pension plan and benefit from our Route 2 Rewards scheme which offers discounts and savings on a wide range of high street or internet goods and services.