The Import Operations Manager would be responsible for efficient planning, direction and cordination of the activities of all employees engaged in the Import Customer Service Department.
Clearly communicating customers expectations and managing the implementation of necessary operational and customer service practices.
Motivate staff through clear leadership and guidance as well as pro-active personal management and team building.
The Import Operations Manager will be required to perform but not limited to the following duties.
· Manage staffing, training and performance evaluations to develop personnel
· Control and improve service quality
· Co-ordinate and liaise between sales and operational departments.
· Work closely with the sales and customers service teams to develop potential business and devise strategic approaches to the market.
· Visit important clients from time to time to assist in sales and ensure the customer is receiving adequate customer service.
Min of five years freight forwarding background is Required.