Import Shipping Administrator
A great opportunity for a UK Freight Forwarding company offering our services worldwide. Our Client has been trading for over 38 years and we are presently seeking a full time, permanent Import Administrator in Kent
We require the candidate to have at least five years experience in:
· Deep Sea Ocean and Road Freight Imports from mainly the USA and the Far East
· Import custom clearance entries (CNS, Destin8)
· Good negotiation and communication skills
· Invoicing including Import Duty and VAT
· Arranging deliveries with shipping lines and Haulage companies
· Experience with MS Office applications
We are looking for someone who can work as part of a busy team and be very enthusiastic. We would like the candidate to be very proactive and will encourage them to move with the company.
We would like to offer a competitive salary including 20 days holiday increasing to 25 (plus bank holiday) paid holiday and a company contributory pension scheme.