Sea Logistics Import Customer Care Specialist
· Experience in either freight forwarding or transport planning with key focus on Sea Logistics.
· Experience in Sea Logistics Import Operations
· Strong customer service orientation and an ability to communicate effectively and confidently and with an approachable nature.
· Excellent organisational skills, strong interpersonal skills with the ability to problem solve.
· Strong affinity with required customer quality standards and able to work on own initiative as well as building strong relationships and collaborating with the team.
· Excellent time management skills, able to set priorities, fulfil critical tasks in time and keep to deadlines. You'll also be persistent and able to manage change and embrace new technologies.
· Ability to understand and execute new processes.
· Excellent knowledge of MS office, specifically Excel.
23 days holiday plus bank holidays