Multi- Modal Sales Executive
Cold canvass / Prospect, develop, secure and manage new Ocean, Air and Road freight business accounts.
To Cover Canterbury, Dover, East Kent.
· Identify new sales leads and cold call, actively pursue / follow up, negotiate and close.
· Develop sales opportunities from data held within the internal CRM system in conjunction with the Director.
· Diligently follow-up on all incoming sales leads and provide the Director with feedback.
· Manage tender enquiries for larger A list customers with communication and co-ordination to all relevant internal parties.
· Face to face customer meetings where required with specific objectives and results to achieve.
Proven sales track record of gaining new business (Ideally within the freight forwarding industry) and successfully working to and exceeding Sales Targets.
Excellent relationship building skills, identifying new business opportunities and ability to close successfully. Ability to prioritize, organize & manage time efficiently is essential. Industry knowledge would be a considerable advantage
· An outgoing, lively, engaging and knowledgeable personality.
· Manage relationships with customers and sales prospects.
· A self-motivated, aggressive attitude, with drive and ambition.
· Commercial awareness and ability to negotiate at a high level.
· Able to work as part of a dedicated and professional team.
· Superb communicator and networker with ability to maintain a long-term professional relationship.
Must have previous Freight Forwarding experience.