Due to busy demands our well known distribution client is looking for Class 1 Night Trunk Drivers for their Bristol depot.
Working 9 to 14 hour shifts, earliest start time is 1.30pm to finish and latest start time is 7.30pm to finish
You will need to have held a C+E licence for a minimum of 12 months
Overall objective: To assist with the smooth running of deliveries from depot to hub.
· To complete collection and delivery of goods whilst following company procedures
· Ensure goods are safely secured and paperwork is in order
· Follow company security procedures
· Keep vehicle clean at all times
· Perform a vehicle defect report on every company vehicle you use and hand them in
· Undertake additional duties, or assist other members of staff, as may be reasonably requested by your Manager or the Directors
· Full UK ( C+E ) driving license required.
· Smart appearance.
· Good Knowledge of the English language CPC, digital tachocard IT knowledge/understanding required
· The ability to apply knowledge and understanding to the Job
· The ability to communicate effectively with the client and other members of staff in the operations and warehouse departments
· The ability to work as a member of a team in the transport, office and warehouse departments as required
Rates of pay GBP15ph to GBP18ph
*We are only able to accept applications from candidates with previous experience for this role. If you do not hear from us your application has been unsuccessful.