My client is seeking a Senior Sales Executive who will be responsible for gaining new business through new and existing accounts. As well as maintaining existing relationships in line with the business strategies and goals.
The function of this role is to actively maintain existing and develop new business in the specified territory.
The primary objective of the Senior Sales Executive ensure the growth of the company and increased profitability.
You will be responsible for closing new accounts within the assigned branch office territory. The position is also responsible for maximizing sales growth from existing customers through the development of new sales, customer support and specific targets in assigned areas.
· Act as the single point of contact for sales across all Sea and Air logistics business fields within the Pennsylvania market and customer base
· On-board and focus on developing B & C level customers
· Input & update activity on the CRM daily
· Carry out QRs (Quarterly Reviews) with the customer, maintain communication with the customer and operations
· Additional duties as assigned
· 2+ years sales in freight forwarding minimum
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office and PC Skills
· Strong oral and written communication skills
· Excellent listener
· Strong Organisational Skills
· Attention to detail