One of my clients is a top global freight forwarder who are looking for a Senior Supply Chain Consultant in their New Jersey location.
This is an excellent role for an ambitious and capable supply chain planner with proven experience to join a rapidly developing team in one of the largest companies in logistics.
This role is working with existing clients in their Global Accounts or Key Accounts division.
At least 10 years in the logistics industry with consistent exposure on strategic projects
- A strong understanding of Supply Chain Management disciplines - planning, sourcing, purchasing, transportation, warehousing and distribution
- 3PL and 4PL operational knowledge
- Business Administration including basic finance knowledge
- Process mapping and re-engineering
- Consultative Selling
Beneficial experience would be if this includes working the client side as well as the service provider.
- Bachelors Degree in Business, or Supply Chain Management, or Engineering
- MBA or equivalent (preferred, not essential)
- Certificates such as PMP, SCPro, Six Sigma Green/Black Belt are not required but beneficial
- Commercial acumen with confidence and experience in compelling senior executives to make a change
- Problem solver with solid analytical skills
- Good networker and relationship builder
- Willingness to travel ~ 50% (domestic & international)
- Fully fluent in English
$130,000 - $160,000 salary
up to $45,000 annual bonus
Health Insurance - full cover