To provide both internal and external customers with a high level of service in problem solving.
Specific Role context (brief explanation)
To deal with internal and external customer queries in a timely and efficient manner.
Specific role challenges (brief explanation)
To provide a high level of customer service at all times whilst ensuring compliance and performance targets are met in line with company processes and procedures.
· To act as the first point of contact for all internal and external customers contacting the service centre.
· Answer all calls to the Service Centre within 3 rings in a professional manner.
· Respond to all queries in accordance with company standards. (GSOP)
· Deal with all internal and external customers visiting the Service Centre in a professional manner.
· Responding to Problem Pieces and ensure redistribution is arranged in accordance with global standards.
· Act as Service Centre receptionist.
· Represent the company in a professional and efficient manner in order to increase customer satisfaction.
· Standard uniform and ID pass to be worn at all times.
· Adhere to legislation including Health and Safety, Working Time Directive regulations etc.
· Provide administrative and operational tasks, necessary to ensure the correct functioning of the Service Centre.
· Adhere to all company procedures.
· Perform any other reasonable duties as required.
· A computer system with numerous applications will be required to be used during the pursuit of your duties.
· Represent the Service Centre in a positive and professional manner.
· Plan and prepare working practices ensuring maximum efficiency.
· Manage day to day workload and seek support when required.
· Be able to work within a team environment to deliver measured results.
· Communicate with colleagues ensuring that service delivery levels are consistently high.
· Excellent communication skills
· IT literate
· A customer focused attitude
· Ability to work within a team
· Administration experience preferred
Shift: Monday - Friday 11:00 - 20:00
**Please note 5-year history referencing & DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) shall be applied once successful at initial interview**
**If you have not heard back from us within 7 working days please assume you have been unsuccessful**