Our client is looking for a fitness instructor to join their team.
We are looking for an experienced Fitness Instructor to join our team on a full-time basis. The ideal candidate will have excellent customer service skills, with some experience working in a similar role, preferably, within the leisure or hospitality industry (but this is not essential). A good logical approach to problem solving and the ability to work well under pressure will be advantageous in this role. You must have a good command of the English language, be computer literate, and well organised. You should have good time management skills and the ability to multi-task, as well the ability to work using your own initiative.
As the business demand is growing a talented individual is required to assist in the following:
· Assisting on the Fitness Centre reception when required to answer incoming calls and take bookings for gym, swim and classes.
· Designing fitness programmes for our members on request
· Have a positive approach to supporting the management team, colleagues, and members.
· Keeping the facility clean and tidy throughout the shift
· Completing consultations & reviews with new and existing members
· Completing all admin tasks to a high standard
· Opening and securely closing the facility depending on shift
· Daily monitoring of equipment and the facilities, cleaning the equipment and reporting any damage or faults.
· ETM qualification an advantage along with other studio class qualifications e.g. Les Mills, Aqua Fit, Pure Stretch, circuits and body tone. You will be expected to teach classes on shift.
· Monitoring the pool; testing the quality of the water, regular checks of the area and its user
· To adhere to all health and safety and fire regulations.
· Level 2 or Level 3 qualified Fitness / Personal trainer
· Excellent administrative skills
· Organised and pro-active
· Friendly and professional manner
· Use of a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system such as ESP
· A first Aid Qualification, or willingness to undergo training.
· Pool attendant qualification, or willingness to undergo training.
· Experience in working with MyWellness Technogym System
Hours of work:
40 hours per week (shift work including mornings, evenings, weekends, and bank holidays)
As well as the traditional benefits such as our pension scheme, life assurance and 28 days holiday each year (pro rata), you will enjoy extra perks.
· Perkbox (discounts at high street retailers and restaurants)
· Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) and wellbeing support
· Meals and hot drinks while on duty
· Complimentary parking onsite
· Friends and family rates for hotel accommodation and special event bookings
· Staff socials and events
· Automatic enrolment in the Club pension scheme
· Life assurance scheme
· Staff accommodation on request
*if you have not heard back from us within 7 working days please assume you have been unsuccessful this time*