Food & Beverage Supervisor
If you have a passion for providing fantastic service and creating an unforgettable experience for guests, this is a great opportunity for you to continue to learn and develop in an amazing team in a buzzing and challenging environment. This is an amazing fine dining restaurant within a Private Members Club close to Reading on the Oxfordshire border.
You will always consider how we can do it better, more efficiently, and how we can deliver an even better experience for our members & guests. From mouth-watering food, to attentive service, to little touches that make a big difference, your catering know-how and painstaking attention to detail, will ensure that every Member and Guest has an incredible experience.
We believe that the skills you bring to the Club are just a starting point. We want you to have the opportunity to expand your abilities and innovate and develop in areas which both interest you and support your aspirations.
1. Previous relevant experience in a similar role held at management level.
2. Excellent interpersonal skills including influencing and negotiating with the ability to be able to communicate clearly with Members and Colleagues.
3. Experience in enhancing profitability by embracing initiatives in menu development and procedures, working closely with the Chefs.
4. Experience in delivering exceptional customer service and maintaining high standards at all times.
5. WSET level 2
6. Competent user of Microsoft office suite & software or technical confidence with similar software.
7. Use of a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system such as ESP
8. To be able to lead by example
Shifts will vary and include weekends and bank holidays.
Salary - up to GBP20,800 depending on experience
** IF YOU HAVE NOT HEARD FROM US WITHIN 7 WORKING DAYS PLEASE ASSUME YOU HAVE BEEN UNSUCCESSFUL THIS TIME **