This Receptionist role in an amazing fine dining restaurant within a Private Members Club close to Reading on the Oxfordshire border.
The role will involve acting as the first point of contact for our members You will be responsible for ensuring our
members receive a warm and friendly welcome and any queries are dealt with in an efficient and professional manner.
· To demonstrate the Customer Service Values and always deliver excellent customer service
· To give all visitors to the Club a warm welcome and always deal with their enquiries and requests, efficiently and courteously.
· Take bedroom reservations, enter them in the Room Master system, and send written confirmations via email, post or fax.
· To check in and out all residents, ensuring their bills are correct and paid before they depart.
· To be responsible for the Reception float, and make sure that this balances at the end of every shift.
· Answer the switchboard in the absence of the switchboard operator, and deal with any enquiries.
· Issue keys and floats to other departments, ensuring that they are signed in accordance with the Clubs security procedures.
· Ensure all administrative duties are completed as per the Reception task list.
· To take bookings and issue confirmation emails/tickets for all Club events and assist the ticket office with taking bookings for interest group events.
· Communicate any special requests that members have made to reception regarding either a Club event or Interest group event to the relevant departments.
· Interact positively with management, colleagues, members, and the public to promote a team effort and maintain a positive and professional approach in line with the Clubs core values
· Represent the image of the Club by having a business-like appearance, pleasant and helpful manner and ensuring the high standards are always met.
· Complete any other reasonable duties requested by management.
· To always keep the Reception area clean and tidy.
· Excellent customer service skills.
· Friendly smile and pleasant demeanour
· Computer literate.
· Well organised.
· Good time management and prioritisation.
· Ability to work on own initiative
· Ability to multi task and work well under pressure.
· A good logical approach to problem solving
· Flexible working hours including weekends and bank holidays
· To understand and live the ROTA values (Recognition, Ownership, Teamwork and Anticipation)
· Positive attitude and the ability to work effectively in a team
40 hours a week, shift work will include weekends and public holidays
Salary - GBP17,076.40
** If you havent heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful this time**