Newly established agent are looking to add a Part-time Sales Support Executive to join their growing team
Successful candidate will be confident in making external sales calls to customers and prospects to establish their freight needs and develop and grow the customer base. As well as building relationships with existing and new customers you will update our sales database, discuss leads with the operations team or where appropriate close business directly.
You will be able to demonstrate excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
Your role will include...
· Build strong relationships
· Follow up quotations and through verbal discussions with clients convert to a live job
· Communicate with existing, dormant and lapsed clients
· Maintain responsibility for a log of quotations for discussion in a weekly sales meeting
· Updating and maintaining the companys sales database
· Identify and generate new sales leads and actively pursue business to build and develop the companys portfolio
· Establishing the freight needs of existing and new clients
· Arranging sales appointments for our operational personnel
· Ensure that a high standard of customer care is prevalent at all times.
is a great opportunity for someone who enjoys a challenge in a growing business sector and wants to apply their key strengths.
Hours/days are very flexible according to the candidate but ideally looking at a minimum of three - 4 days a week working from around 0930 - 1500 hours
circa GBP14.00 per hour
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
* We are only able to accept applications from candidates with previous experience for this role.
If you do not hear from us your application has been unsuccessful.