Business Development Manager - London
Business Development in Freight Forwarding selling services
in specific vertical markets such as Pharmaceutical/Food & Agriculture.
Full time. A minimum 40 hours per week excluding meal breaks. The working hours are 9am to 6pm. Some variation may occasionally be required to cover specific sales campaigns in conjunction with other team members.
Our vision is to be the premier consular legalization service provider across an expanding global footprint. Our continued growth has been shaped by our five strong values that guide the way we work and the decisions we make each day to help achieve our vision.
Our values are:
· Service Excellence
· Global Diversity
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the Germanys market leader in visa facilitation services, with a strong reputation in delivering excellent customer service and bespoke client solutions that drive value. The main purpose of this role is to drive new business sales in the Export Trade Document and Legalisations Sector, generating net new pipeline from multiple sources in the Freight Forwarding and commercial export markets.
Working directly for the Managing Director of our German business, your future career progression, not to mention earning potential, has the opportunity to become whatever you can make of it in a company with a strong track record for growth and exciting plans for future expansion.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
· Lead Generation & Qualification
· Proactively contact prospects using multiple channels (including cold calling and InMail) to establish a relationship that will lead to a sales opportunity.
· Identify prospects using multiple resources including but not limited to trade shows, business directories, web sites, social media and all other sources.
· Research identified prospects to determine suitability and best contact to build and maintain a meaningful and results driven conversation.
· Reactivate existing dormant and/or inactive leads and opportunities.
· Contact and qualify all in-bound prospect enquiries generated from marketing campaigns including website, e-mail and social media campaigns.
· Lead to Sales Conversion
· Establish rapport with prospects and determine potential opportunities, customer needs, competitive situation, objections and effectively communicate features and benefits of Our clients solutions.
· Manage detailed, timely and accurate records of all prospecting activity and information requests in salesforce.com.
· Ensure all marketing and sales reporting for the DE market is an accurate reflection of market activity.
· Onboard and account manage closed prospects to ensure smooth implementation.
· Experience of Freight and Logistics sales industry
· Exceptional proven track record of achievement versus targets
· Knowledge of Export Trade documentation
· Previous experience in educating end customers on product benefits
· Experience of objection handling and solution selling
· Working knowledge of B2B marketing
· Commercial acumen
English language skills (Spoken & Written)