First Choice Staff are currently recruiting for an experienced ocean finance administrator for our well established company in Felixstowe. This role is primarily accountable for providing our customers with a consistent and positive experience. This individual will act in accordance with strategy, tactical and operational guidance put in place by the ocean product organisation.
Main responsibilities within this role are expected, as a minimum, to manage and maintain individual file level profitability, revenue recognition and cost control leading to the highest level of financial health per shipment. In addition to this you are required to carry out any other duties as reasonably required by your manager.
Along with a passion for finance you will need to have:
· a proven track record within the industry
· be the person that goes the extra mile to understand and meet customer expectations
· demonstrates a strong service mentality
· takes initiative to propose innovations and improvements
· builds strong working relationships
In return you will be offered the following benefits:
· GBP22,000.00 - GBP28,000.00 per annum depending on experience
· generous company benefits and paid annual leave allowance
· monthly pension contributions
· the chance to further you career
This is a fantastic opportunity and will not be available for long, so please contact Matt Way on 07566799859 or firstname.lastname@example.org immediately to be considered for this role.