We have an exciting opportunity for an Import & Export Gateway Coordinator, to work for an established Freight Forwarder hear Heathrow.
Working part of a team, responsible for coordinating the transactions for all Export, Import movements and bond related stock and storage.
Working Monday to Friday.
· Co-ordination of Export, Import airfreight & road freight movements.
· Produce customs entries using Descartes e-customs software.
· Assist in the application and implementation of the DEP & ETSF areas, including record management.
· Receive rates from airlines and work with colleagues on converting orders.
· Creating airwaybills.
· Liaising with Customs to ensure shipments are customs cleared.
· Raising & discharging T1s
· Assist with incoming calls.
· Work with transport to ensure works are transported safely, handled with care and to high standard.
· Complete inter warehouse transfers for Customs controlled goods.
· Excellent negotiation and communication skills
· Recent experience in international shipping
· IT Literate
· Attention to detail and good organisation skills.
· Ability to work under pressure.
· ECustoms, Chief or CDS systems an advantage
· Art industry experience or knowledge advantage.
· Good team player
Also if you have Customs Controls VAT, Bond Movement experiences definitely advantage.
Salary depends on experience.
Please forward CVs to email@example.com
· If you do not hear from us within 7 days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful.