As a Commis Chef, your focus is to create positively memorable dining experiences for our guests. Supporting your kitchen team, you will be responsible for delivering an efficient, effective and profitable kitchen service, with a primary focus on a key assigned area of responsibility and ensuring brand standards are met.
· Preparing, cooking and presenting items in your area of responsibility - ensuring your Head Chef and/or Sous Chef can quickly send out meals of a high-standard
· Following specifications for produce and dishes
· Ensuring Chef stations are well-stocked throughout service
· To support and encourage existing and new team members, acting as a buddy where required
· Ensuring you and your team deliver high standards of food at all times for all guests and diners - which means facilitating special requests too should you receive them
· Focusing on ensuring company Health and Safety and COSHH regulations are adhered to, to ensure audits are passed successfully
· To arrive on time, in the correct uniform and with a positive, can do attitude!
· SSG Scoring
· Achievement of agreed personal targets and objectives.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
· Experienced Apprentice Chef or Commis Chef with outstanding cooking skills, gained in a fast-paced environment
· Experience required may vary based on size and complexity of operation
· A strong leader capable of motivating and influencing others to work to defined procedures and standards
· Results focussed with an overwhelming desire to succeed
· IT skills including Word and Excel.
GBP11.75 per hour
**If you have not heard back from us within 7 working days please assume you have been unsuccessful**