As Food and Beverage Supervisor your focus is to create positively memorable dining experiences for our guests. Through positive supervision of the F&B team, you will support the smooth running of the Food and Beverage department.
· Providing mentoring, coaching and regular feedback to drive continuous improvements to team member performance
· Supporting with staff training on quality and service standards and leading them in providing a consistently Outstanding dining experience
· Ensuring all team members comply with legislative and safety regulations
· To promote a culture that anticipates customer needs wherever possible, and to react to these to enhance customer satisfaction
· Supporting the achievement of quality and guest satisfaction goals
· Respond positively to all guest questions, complaints and/or requests to ensure a high level of satisfaction
· Keeping your knowledge up-to-date, enabling you to make recommendations to guests
· Assisting the Food and Beverage manager with inspiring and leading the Food and Beverage team, inspiring passion and creativity and a care for the customer across the team
· Demonstrating an understanding of the need to monitor budgets and control expenses and labour costs.
Achievement of agreed personal targets and objectives.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
Demonstrable success in a Food and Beverage position, with experience supervising team members
A strong leader capable of motivating and influencing other to work to defined procedures and standards
Results focussed with an overwhelming desire to succeed
A passion for the Food and Beverage industry and keeping up-to-date with trends
Advanced IT skills including Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
GBP12.48 per hour
**If you have not heard back from us within 7 working days please assume you have been unsuccessful**