We are recruiting for a Housekeeper for a stunning hotel.
Hours are 10am - 2pm
You will be asked to clean around 3 rooms a day
7 days a week - but due to COVID it wont be 7 days at the moment until they pick up.
Housekeepers role and responsibility:
· All rooms are double, with shower heads above a bath with glass screen.
· Once guests has checked out, remove and replace all linen, towels and refreshments from the rooms
· All dirty linen and towels to be counted and bagged up ready for a collection/delivery on a Wednesday Soaps, lotions and gels to be re-stocked as well as toilet paper.
· Hoover, dust, clean and sanitize all areas as appropriate
· general cleaning of hotel guest areas/corridors During Covid-19 we are not required to enter guests room until they checkout.so will not be required to remake for stay-overs.guests will obtain extra linen etc from reception as required.
· Time allocated for each room is roughly 45 mins.(as all brick-a-brack has been removed, along with all throw pillows/cushions this shouldn't be a problem) All PPE, chemicals and equipment will be provided.
· If hotel is low occupancy, a deep clean may be required in unused rooms. (Curtains, carpets etc higher level cleaning) Regular descale
** if you haven't heard from us within 7 working days please assume you have been successful his time**