Weekend Housekeeping Assistant
To ensure that the highest possible standard of cleanliness. To ensure that check lists are followed and completed. To assist the Head Housekeeper with supervising shifts in her absence.
Main Duties & Responsibilities of the role:
· Perform a variety of cleaning activities such as sweeping, mopping, dusting and polishing
· Ensure all rooms are cared for and inspected according to our standards
· Protect equipment and make sure there are no inadequacies
· Notify Head Housekeeper on any damages, deficits and disturbances
· Deal with reasonable complaints/requests with professionalism and patience
· Check stocking levels of all consumables and replace when appropriate
· Adhere strictly to rules regarding health and safety and be aware of any company-related practices
· To help ensure the department operates effectively on a day-to-day basis, ensuring company standards are met and delivered consistently with attention to detail.
· To implement the consistent delivery of high-level customer service.
· To help ensure that the department creates a professional impression to customers and team members.
· To review and act on Customer Service Reports relevant to your areas of responsibility to achieve positive and consistent results.
· To review and act on customer feedback relevant to your areas of responsibility. This to include customer complaints and compliments.
· To ensure routine maintenance is carried out in your areas of responsibility, reporting any damage and wear and tear, ensuring bedroom faults are rectified promptly.
· To support the on-going deep clean and spring-cleaning schedules.
· To take responsibility of the equipment that is allocated to you and the team.
Specific Job Accountabilities:
· To ensure efficient stores procedures, ensuring cleaning materials and guest supplies are adequate and stock levels in accordance with the business levels.
· To carry out stock takes as required.
· To maintain good effective working relationships with linen/laundry suppliers where appropriate.
· To make sure daily bedroom / areas and quality checks are completed.
· To help create a team environment which promotes good employee morale and ensures a high level of commitment and pride.
· To proactively keep yourself informed of our goals and objectives and those of other departments, maximising the role you play in delivering the budgeted targets.
· To support the key control system, ensuring the security of all housekeeping keys.
· To operate the PMS and the IT systems in line with the company standards.
· To attend training when required.
· To be fully aware of and strictly adhere to all Health and Safety procedures.
· To be fully aware of and comply with the rules and regulations as identified in the Handbook.
Hours: Saturdays and Sundays 8am - 2pm
Responsible to: Head Housekeeper
**If you do not hear from us your application has been unsuccessful.**