An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced HR Officer to join a team of Human Resource professionals close to Heathrow, specialising in providing outsourced HR support.
You should be a friendly, fun, decisive, knowledgeable and commercially experienced HR Officer.
Core responsibilities will include:
· Maintain an awareness of the requirements of employment law and best practice to ensure clients comply with all legal requirements and to provide sound advice to senior managers and key stakeholders
· Develop and maintain appropriate and effective HR strategies and ensure that these are communicated and implemented with our clients in a manner that supports their corporate objectives
· Advise clients on a range of HR related issues including recruitment and selection, employee relations, organisational development, training and development, performance management, compensations, benefits, disciplinary, grievance and restructuring processes
· Business partnering with clients
· Identify and define a clients implicit and explicit HR requirements
· Lead client HR projects, including planning, co-ordinating, monitoring, resourcing and providing management information on projects to secure key objectives are achieved to our clients satisfaction
· Continuously review services provided and improve these to meet client objectives
· Deliver projects within agreed time, budget and quality standards
· Provide coaching and support for the development of the clients management team
Essential Skill Set:
· CIPD qualified (or equivalent), with a minimum of 2 years experience as an HR Officer
· Sound knowledge of employment law and best practice
· Proven track record working with senior managers and key stakeholders
· Confidence in developing HR policies
· Experience of the whole recruitment process
· Experience of supporting managers with elements of performance management
· Experience of leading and managing projects for a successful client outcome
· Excellent Microsoft package skills (word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
We offer the successful HR Officer a great scope and variety of work, hands-on work with disciplinary, grievance etc. hearings and investigations and you will also have your own client allocation to run as you see fit. We like to support and develop and a work-life balance is the norm here not the aim.
Salary is up to 35k depending on your experience
*If you havent heard from us with 7 working days please assume you have been unsuccessful this time**