We are working with a freight forwarder based near Staines, who due to expansion are looking for a Import Air/Sea Operator ( if you have either Air or Sea) they are happy to train on the other.
This is a varied role which would suit an ambitious and naturally inquisitive individual hoping to develop. Working within a small, friendly team.
* Import Air / sea
* Start to finish
* Accept and process enquiries and job bookings
* Plan, review and execute shipments across multiple modes
* Check and enter information using a range of operating systems
* Work closely with global network and overseas partners to arrange shipments from key origins in Asia, Europe, Middle East, USA and UK.
* Liaise with various supply-chain parties including carriers and transport operators to ensure customer orders are moved seamlessly from door to door.
* Progress/chase shipments and ensure colleagues, customers and suppliers are updated * in a timely manner.
* Complete UK customs declarations
* Supplier cost approval and invoice processing.
* Prepare and send customer invoices
We are looking for individual with:
* 2 years+ Imports experience (experience of working with Asia would be advantage)
* Air / Sea experience (or if you have 1 they will train on the other)
* Excellent Communication skills
Hours Monday to Friday 9am - 5.30pm
Please forward CV's to firstname.lastname@example.org
* if you do not hear from us in 7 days your application has been unsuccessful