Exciting new position for an IT Helpdesk Support Technician to join this interesting company located near to Heathrow
We are looking for a 1st/ 2nd line helpdesk support technician to join our industry leading helpdesk team.
Ideal candidate will come from a freight/logistics background and have a good level of customs knowledge
The successful candidate must be a customer service oriented individual able to provide technical support to all users at all levels in an efficient and accurate manner. You will be answering queries and dealing with software problems as and when they arise.
Your main duties will include:
· Delivering support to Licensed users and potential new unlicensed users.
· Serving as the first point of contact for customers seeking technical assistance via multiple communication channels.
· Performing remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions.
· Determining the best solution based on the issue and details provided by customers.
· Encouraging and promoting the use of Freight forwarding software and services.
· Recording events and problems and their resolution in logs.
· Follow-up and update customer status and information.
· Passing on any feedback or suggestions by customers to the appropriate internal team.
· Working as a self-motivated mature team member.
· Installation and upgrade of software for our new and existing customers.
· Liaising with all relevant 3rd parties.
· Demonstrating software in a one to one or group environment.
· Proven experience as a helpdesk technician or other related customer support role.
· A good knowledge of international freight forwarding ideally within the UK.
· Familiarity with our own or other forwarding/ customs software.
· Excellent communication skills and a proficiency in English.
· Ability to demonstrate a product to an audience.
Monday to Friday 9-5.30
Please send your CV to email@example.com
* We are only able to accept applications from candidates with previous experience for this role.
If you do not hear from us your application has been unsuccessful.