Our client is looking for a Warehouse Operative / Admin to join their team.
Job Title: Warehouse Freight Operative/Office Administrator
Job Description/Role: As a Warehouse Operative/Office Administrator, your role shall encompass the following:-
· Checking goods/tallying that are delivered by supplier vehicles accurately before booking goods in; including checking thoroughly for damaged or missing items and taking appropriate action in line with Company's procedures;
· Handling all consignments with due care; including when offloading and re-loading;
· Keeping a careful record of stock on the warehouse management system so that goods can be located quickly;
· Upkeep of warehouse lists;
· Arrange collections as set by suppliers
· Dealing with shippers & consignees phone calls
· Filing and answering shipper or consignee emails;
· Working efficiently and effectively as part of a team;
· Maintain high levels of Health and Safety standards;
· Open communication with the Manager;
· Adaptable and flexible in your approach to work;
· Total customer satisfaction (internally and externally) when attending clients, suppliers or any other third parties.
· Any other reasonable duties as set by Manager
Must be able to work both efficiently within a small team and independently. Proactive approach with a can do attitude and problem solving skills. Driving and forklift licence would be desirable.
Hours of work Monday - Friday 8:45am to 5:15pm
1 hour lunch break
*If you havent been contacted within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful*